Welcome to the
Regular meetings of the Parish Council are normally held on a Monday evening at approximately 6-7 week intervals. The meetings commence with a public forum starting at 7.00pm prompt followed by the meeting starting at 7.15pm or at the end of the public forum whichever is the soonest. The meetings are held in Eastville, Midville and New Leake Village Hall, Station Road, Eastville.
All meetings are open to the public and a minimum of three days notice is given on the notice board in the car park of The Village Hall, Station Road, Eastville.
The present Parish Council took office on 3 May 2007 for four years. The number of seats is nine.
· Rod Williams Chairman representing New Leake Parish
· Christine Lockey Vice-Chairman representing Midville Parish
· Kath Anderson representing New Leake Parish
· Rick Baker representing Eastville Parish
· Hazel Honey representing Eastville Parish
· Steve Newstead representing New Leake Parish
· Roy Sinfield representing New Leake Parish
· Eric Waltham representing Eastville Parish
· Julian Wheeler representing Midville Parish
Clerk to the Council
The Clerk to the Council is Mrs Sylvia Toin, Clandew, Midville Lane, Stickney, Boston, Lincs. PE22 8DW. Telephone 01205 480475. Email: email@example.com.
Mrs. Julia Pears, Northorpe Farmhouse, Ashby Road, Spilsby, Lincs. - Telephone: 01790 754632
Mrs Victoria Ayling, Stickford House, Back Lane, Stickford, Lincs. - PE22 8EW.